- Sealed for Harsh Environments – Industrial NEMA-4 Design
- Automatic Operation – Low Maintenance.
- Self Stabilizing AutoZero/Cal for CO2 and Oxygen.
- Built-In RS232C and Ethernet Interface for Communication with Industrial Data Collection Systems.
- Small (6”x6”x4”) for easy mounting, lightweight (5.0 Lbs), and rugged – housed in a sealed stainless steel case.
- Self-Starts upon the application of power, with automatic power interrupt fault recovery built-in.
Model 900701 On-Line CO2/O2 Analyzer Specifications:
|Gas Measured:||Carbon Dioxide(CO2) and Oxygen (O2)|
|Measurement Methods:||Infrared for CO2, Oxygen-Specific Electro Chemical Sensor – Auto-Calibrating.|
|CO2 Sensor Life:||20 Years (InfraRed)|
|O2 Sensor Life:||12-18 months|
|O2 Sensor Replacement:||Customer Accessible – Simple 5 minute replacement with selfcalibration – no need for factory return/service.|
|Measuring Range:||CO2: 0.00 to 100% (Standard) 0.00-25.00%
O2: 0.00 to 25% (0.00-100.0% Optional)
|Resolution:||Above 10.00% CO2: 0.1% O2: 0.01%
Below 10.00%: CO2: 0.01% O2: 0.01%
½ inch high Bright Red LED 7-segment digital display
|Gas Value Display||CO2: 3-Digit, O2: 4-Digit|
|4% relative to gas reading.
1% relative to gas reading
|Response time:||7 seconds to 95% Final Reading, (6 ft. sample line.)|
|Sampling Rate:||350 mL/Min Nominal (6 mL/Sec)|
|Rotometer Flow Meter||0 – 500 mL/Min flowmeter on gas exhaust for positive visual indication of gas sample flow|
|Gas-borne Contaminate Protection Built-In||External water trap with internal water blocking and particle filters protect analyzer from test gas-borne contamination.|
|Other Data:||Internal Case Temperature (Deg C)|
|Measuring Range:||0.00 to 50.0 Deg C|
|Resolution:||0.02 Deg C|
|Warm-up:||Data Available in 30 seconds from power on.
Full accuracy in 5 minutes.
Fully temperature stabilized in 60 minutes.
|Operating Temperature:||0 to +40 degrees C|
|Power:||Line Voltage: 85VAC – 250VAC 50/60 Hz.
Line Power: Less than 3 Watts.
(Customer-Provides Switched Power to Internal Terminal Block)
|Communication Interface:||Sealed RS-232C Serial Port, 9600 baud.
Sealed Ethernet RJ-45 Connector.
|Size:||15cm x 15cm x 4cm (6″ x 6″ x 4″)|