- Sealed for Harsh Environments – Industrial NEMA-4 Design.
- Automatic Operation – Low Maintenance.
- Built-In RS232C and Ethernet Interface for Communication with Industrial Data Collection Systems.
- Small (6”x6”x4”) for easy mounting, lightweight (5.0 Lbs), and rugged – housed in a sealed stainless steel case.
- Self-Starts upon the application of power, with automatic power interrupt fault recovery built-in.
Model 900901 On-Line Oxygen Analyzer Specifications:
|Measurement Methods:||Electro Chemical Sensor|
|NO Sensor Life:||3 – 5 years|
|NO Sensor Replacement:||Customer Accessible – Simple 5 minute replacement with selfcalibration – no need for factory return/service.|
|Measuring Range:||0 to 5,000 ppm|
|Gas Value Display||4 Digit x 0.5 inch high Bright Red LED 7-segment digital display.|
|25 ppm absolute and 5% relative to actual gas value
15 ppm absolute and 3% relative to actual gas value
|Response time:||7 seconds to 95% Final Reading, (6 ft. sample line.)|
|Sampling Rate:||350 mL/Min Nominal (6 mL/Sec)|
|Rotometer Flow Meter||0 – 500 mL/Min flowmeter on gas exhaust for positive visual indication of gas sample flow|
|Gas-borne Contaminate Protection Built-In||External and internal water blocking and particle filters protect analyzer from test gas-borne contamination.|
|Warm-up:||Full accuracy in 30 seconds.
Internal temperature stable in 30 minutes
|Operating Temperature:||0 to +40 degrees C|
|Power:||Line Voltage: 85VAC – 250VAC 50/60 Hz.
Line Power: Less than 3 Watts.
(Customer-Provides Switched Power to Internal Terminal Block)
|Communication Interface:||Sealed RS-232C Serial Port, 9600 baud.
Sealed Ethernet RJ-45 Connector.
|Size:||15cm x 15cm x 4cm (6″ x 6″ x 4″)|