- CO2 process gas fill and MAP Residual O2 measurement.
- CO2/O2 balance for natural respiration process evaluation.
- Sealed for Harsh Environments – Industrial NEMA-4 Design.
- Cordless Operation – Single or Double Shift Internal Battery.
- Simple and fast – Single button CO2 and O2 in 15 Seconds.
- Stable, Trouble-free Infrared CO2.
- Customer Changeable Self-Calibrating E-C O2 sensor.
- Small (6″x3″x3″), lightweight (2.5 Lbs), and rugged.
Model 900141 CO2/Oxygen MAP Gas Analyzer Specifications
|Gas Measured:||Carbon Dioxide (CO2), and Oxygen (O2)|
|Measurement Methods:||CO2: NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infra-Red.)
O2: Electro Chemical Sensor
|Measuring Ranges:||CO2: 00.00-100.0%
|Resolution:||CO2: 0.01% Below 10.0%, 0.1% above 10.0%,
O2: 0.001% Below 2.00%, 0.01% above 2.00%
|Accuracy||4% relative to gas reading|
|Repeatability||1% relative to gas reading|
|Response time:||8 seconds to 95% Final Reading,
15 Seconds to 99% Final Reading.
|Sampling Rate||4 ml/sec|
|Sample Time||Factory default 15 Seconds. Adjustable in 1 second increments.|
|Gas-borne Contaminate Protection Built-In||External and internal water blocking and particle filters protect analyzer from test gas-borne contamination.|
|Warm-up:||Full accuracy in 5 minutes.|
|Operating Temperature:||0 to +40 degrees C.|
|Power: Line Power||10VAC / 220VAC 50/60 Hz Universal Wall Supply|
|Standard Internal Battery||1 ea. NiMH Battery Pack . 6-8 Hr cordless operation per charge.|
|Extended Battery Option||3 ea, NiMH Battery Packs . 16 Hr cordless operation per charge.|
In Soft Case
In Soft Case
|6 ¼ L x 3W x 3 ½H
8 ½ L x 5W x 5H
|PC Interface:||Fully Sealed Serial Port, 9600 baud.|